Saturday 29 October 2016

Thursday's Long Eaton crafters

Last Thursday the Long Eaton ladies net for their craft day, and this was one of the cards we made, very CAS.  Our next get together is planned for the end of November and I need to get my thinking cap on as the theme is cards for Men.  I think most crafters' struggle with ideas for men's cards!!






I've taken advantage of the Crafter's Companion birthday week as there is free p & p and I've ordered a few things from them, hopefully they should be here by the end of the week


Recently we went to the National Aboretum for the dedications of a memorial to the RN Medical Service.





The sun shone, which was lovely as weather in the autumn is often unpredictable.  It was the first time we'd ever been and the place is massive. We promised that we would return as we only saw a fraction of it.  


 I also went to see the QARNNS memorial, as joining QARNNS back in 1975 was  one of the best things I ever did and the start of a long and happy career for me.  
.





Lesley x

No comments: