Monday 2 January 2017

just a few hand crafted Christmas cards I received this Christmas (2016)

Well the New Year is upon us and the sun shine might be with us in March . . . . hopefully :)   Lets hope this cold weather goes soon.  

I've got an exiting year ahead, these of a few of the things I've got to look forward too . . . . my grandson will celebrate his first birthday on the 6th January and I will be celebrating my birthday on that day too!!!  He has bought such joy to us over the last 12 months :) 

I've been semi retired for 1 year and I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far  . . . . . 

Joe and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary in August with special holiday with friends who will be celebrating their 40th anniversary on the exact day too . . . 



from Moreen 




from Doreen



 from Brenda



from Nerissa


Lesley x


1 comment:

Merry said...

How lucky to receive so many handmade cards. I only received three handmade cards this year. Definitely an exciting year for you. 40 years is a huge achievement. My husband and I are celebrating 30 years this year.